The USTHS Music Ensemble and Glee Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The USTHS Music Ensemble and Glee Club

The forum website of the official chorale and musicians of the UST High School

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ma'am Liezl
Admin
Ma'am Liezl

Female
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE? Empty
PostSubject: Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE?   Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:03 am

this is something new that i discovered in this forum.. you can actually see the location of the people online in this forum by clicking "who's online"... you'll then find the map and see people around the world na online sa forum natin... awesome! Laughing

https://usthsmegc.forumakers.com/viewonline.htm
Back to top Go down
https://usthsmegc.forumakers.com

Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE?   Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 1:44 pm

That is great, Ma'am.

It determined my exact location!!

Creepy Razz
Back to top Go down
maCkie

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE?   Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 2:59 pm

haha Very Happy
galing!

ma'am share po pala kami ni isabel sa account po na ito.
Back to top Go down
Ma'am Liezl
Admin
Ma'am Liezl

Female
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE?   Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 3:00 pm

maCkie wrote:
haha Very Happy
galing!

ma'am share po pala kami ni isabel sa account po na ito.

ganun? share kayo? pwede ba un? panu namin malalaman kung ikaw o isabel? Question
Back to top Go down
https://usthsmegc.forumakers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE?   Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you want to know the location of those people online in this forum? just GOOGLE MAP the WHO'S ONLINE?
Page 1 of 1