The USTHS Music Ensemble and Glee Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The USTHS Music Ensemble and Glee Club

The forum website of the official chorale and musicians of the UST High School

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person?

Go down 
5 posters

How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? 10 as the highest and 1 as the lowest
How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_lcap0%How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_lcap8%How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_lcap0%How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_lcap25%How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_lcap33%How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_lcap25%How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_lcap8%How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ma'am Liezl
Admin
Ma'am Liezl

Female
Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-02-03

How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? Empty
PostSubject: How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person?   How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 12:21 am

Can you assess your own musical talent and ability? Answer the poll question with 10 as the highest and 1 as the lowest. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://usthsmegc.forumakers.com
eboy_fernandez

eboy_fernandez

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person?   How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:07 am

i gave a 5 coz i have to learn a lot more things. but i added a point coz im a glee club singer. Smile (no bola) hahah! really. that's a PLUS. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.onegreenminicooper.multiply.com

PostSubject: Re: How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person?   How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:43 pm

6.. madami pa ko kulang ee.
Back to top Go down
kent_tenshi

kent_tenshi

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person?   How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:04 pm

I'm into broadway music. So my knowledge of music is totally limited from Les Miserables to Annie.

Fun Tan Fannie. Movie in my mind. Whistle a happy tune. Phantom of the opera. Music to the night. Last night of the world. On my own.

and more songs. The average teen would hardly recognize these.
Back to top Go down
http://kent-duo.livejournal.com
bean04gc
Admin
bean04gc

Female
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-03-28

PostSubject: Re: How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person?   How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:56 am

makikisagot dn aq.. 5.5.. middle lng.. marunong sa music pero nde superior.. cguro kung nde aq nggc nasa 1.5 lng aq.. pero dhl sa gc (music society) nadagdagan.. ahaha.. 22o un.. dami qng na22nan sa pagstay q sa gc.. i missssss u!!
Back to top Go down
E.M.i.L
E.M.i.L

Male
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person?   How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:48 pm

SINO BA SI 'kent_tenshi'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person?   How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How would you rate yourself as a musically talented person?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The USTHS Music Ensemble and Glee Club :: Glee Club and Music Ensemble :: Polls-
Jump to: